Clue: Garden Party Mystery Board Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, Classic Mystery Game for 3-6 Players
- ROSE GARDEN THEMED CLUE GAME: This board game for kids features classic Clue gameplay and a rose garden mystery theme
- UH-OH THE FLOWERS ARE GONE: Mr. Boddy is having a party to show off his prizewinning roses, but they've gone missing! In this Clue game players use strategy to solve the mystery
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE: Players try to solve the mystery of the missing prizewinning flowers. Discover whodunit, with what, and where they're hidden
- FUN FAMILY GAME: The Clue Garden Party Mystery game is a really fun board game to play when the family gets together, for kids' play dates, and for rainy day entertainment. For ages 8 and up
It's the Clue game with a spring garden twist! In this suspenseful game, players have to find out which suspect is responsible for stealing Mr. Boddy's prizewinning roses. Get the scoop on the character, which item they used to commit the crime, and the location where they hid the bloomin' goods! Was it Mr. Green with the watering can in the Koi pond? Were they stolen by Dr. Orchid with the garden hose, and hidden in the tennis court? Eliminate information throughout the game in this whodunit. When a player is ready to make an accusation, they secretly look at the cards placed in the Swimming Pool on the game board to reveal Who, What, and Where. A correct accusation wins the game!
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes paper gameboard, 2 dice, 6 colored tokens, 19 suspect cards, 6 cardboard items, detective notepad, and game guide.
- Ages 8 and up
- For 3-6 players.
© 2019 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Manufacturer Part Number
CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3