Hey there Sherlock up for a new case? Introducing Crack the Code the guess-the-rule family game of observation from What Do You Meme??! Flex your investigation skills by detecting clues in the other players behavior in order to discover the hidden rule at play! Here s how it goes: Each round one team will be the Accomplices and the other the Detectives. The Accomplices draw a Rule Card and must follow the rule on it? while keeping it a secret from the Detectives of course! Meanwhile the Detectives must figure out the rule by asking the Accomplices questions and noticing clues in their behavior. You've played charades you've played social deduction games but you've never played anything that combines them like this! With Crack the Code it s no mystery that you re in for a night of fun. Brought to you by What Do You Meme?? Family.
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Number of Players||3+|
|Brand||WHAT DO YOU MEME?|
About this item
- Rule Nothing Out: With 200 Rule Cards, this game is sure to be a hit time and time again!
- Fun For All Mystery-Lovers: This game is meant for detectives 8 and up, meaning you can get everyone involved! You'll be a hit at any party when you show up with Crack the Code! Perfect for gatherings, parties, sleepovers, game nights, and more!
- Rules of Engagement (AKA How To Play): Split up into teams of Detectives and Accomplices. Accomplices draw a Rule Card that they must follow for the entire round. Then, Detectives must ask the Accomplices questions to try and guess what the group is up to. Be careful! Detectives only get three tries to guess the rule.
- What's Inside: 200 Rule Cards, 6 Guess Cards, 4 Sample Question Cards, and Instructions
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme? Family. Check out our store for our full collection of fun family and adult games!
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 2.04 x 9.25 inches|
|Item Weight||1.23 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||DT481|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8 years and up|