Grey Accent Chair, Living Room Chair, Footrest Chair Set with Vintage Brass Studs, Button Tufted Upholstered Armchair for Living Room, Comfy Reading Chair for Bedroom, Reception Room
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)
|Assembled Width (in.)
|Assembled Height (in.)
- MODERN STYLE: Designed with a button-tufted back, hand-crafted upholstery details.
- STURDY LEGS: The legs of this armchair are made from durable solid wood, provides a well-built base.
- COMFORTABLE CUSHIONS: This armchair features soft polyester fabric and tufted back. Its padded cushion is firm yet soft for ultimate coziness.
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE: With its tufted diamond back design, it offers a refreshing air of sophistication to your home. Set it in living room, bedroom or sitting room, it will complement most furniture sets.
- Easy And Fast Installation: According to the installation instructions we provide you with, you can effortlessly and quickly assemble the lounge chair. For you, it saves both time and effort. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with satisfactory after-sales service.
|29.5"L x24.8"W x 25.9"H
|Overall Product Weigh
|100% Polyester Linen
|Seat Cushion Fill Materia
|Back Cushion Fill Material
|Removable Cushion Cover
|Wipe with linen cleaner
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.