We love games that promote silliness. And what could be sillier than a pack of Chihuahuas that love to dance the Cha-Cha?! Inventors Rosie and Josh Roberson were inspired by their own dancing Chihuahua, Piccolo, to create this wonderfully whimsical game that helps pre-school children to hone color identification, as well as fine and gross motor skills. Fun for ages 3 and up and there is no reading required.
|Age Range (Description)||36 months to 72 months|
|Number of Players||2|
|Included Components||(4) Dance floors, (32) Cards, (1) Nap Shack, (1) Rules of play, (20) Chihuahua figurines|
About this item
- Jump, Jive, and Wag your Tail with the Game of Dancing Doggies!
- Draw Cards to Join Your Doggy Dance-a-Thon
- Paw Away Another Player's Pups with Some Fetching Food
- Watch Out for “Siesta” Cards That Will Send your Dog-Tired Dancers Straight to the Nap Shack!
- End the Party with the Most Chihuahuas on your Dance Floor and You're the Cha-Cha-Champ!
|Product Dimensions||8 x 3 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Item model number||422|
|Manufacturer recommended age||36 months - 6 years|
From the manufacturer
The Game of Dancing Doggies
Jump, jive, and wag your tail! Draw cards to get these peppy perritos to join your doggy dance-a-thon. Paw away another player's pups with some fetching food, but watch out for 'siesta' cards that will send your dog-tired dancers straight to the Nap Shack! End the party with the most Chihuahuas on your dance floor and you're the cha-cha-champ!
- 30 cards
- 20 Chihuahua figurines
- 4 dance floors
- 1 nap shack
- Rules of Play