The INTELLINET™ 336758 Cat6 UTP network patch cable offers reliable signal routing in IT hardware of Ethernet networks. Made of flexible, fire retardant PVC to ensure maximum bending while preventing fatal fire accidents. This 25' cable has 4-pair stranded conductors to transfer data at a high speed. Offset twisted pair design of the cable conductors minimizes crosstalk and attenuation to deliver precision output signal. Transfers data at a rate of 350 MHz Gold-plated connectors ensure uninterrupted and clear data signal transmission across the network.
• Network patch cable offers a good networking performance.
• Cable length: 25'.
• RJ-45 male to male connectors offer reliable connection.
• Has flexible PVC cable jacket for extended durability and gold-plated contacts ensure best connection.
• Impedance matched for increasing the power transfer.
• Cat6 cable is perfect for carrying signals and delivers a good networking performance.
• Snag-free boots protect RJ45 connectors offer reliable connection.
• Offers strain relief networking for maximum flexibility.
• Includes four pairs, UTP for connecting devices in Ethernet network application.
• Meets EIA/TIA and RoHS certifications & standards.
• Weight: 0.5 lbs.
• Comes with a warranty of lifetime.
• Sold as 1 Each.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.