- Flexible, Fully Posable Stalk: Bring Super Mario to your desk with a mini Piranha Plant lamp featuring a bendable stalk, allowing you to light up your space in any direction.
- 21cm (8.3") Tall Lamp: Standing at 8.3 inches tall, this fun Nintendo lamp is an ideal size for kids desks or nightstands, and a unique way to show your gamer spirit.
- Powered by 3x AAA Batteries: Conveniently powered by batteries (not included), this desk light is portable and can be placed anywhere.
- Officially Licensed Nintendo® Product: This lamp is an officially licensed Nintendo® product, making it an ideal gift for any Super Mario and retro video game enthusiast.
- Designed by Paladone in the UK: Expertly crafted by Paladone in the UK, this piece combines functionality and style, allowing gamers to showcase their love for gaming through lighting and decor.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.