“Oh, it is on like a prawn who yawns at dawn.” Huh? It's a game of workplace survival! Michael hears that everyone from the Scranton branch will be laid off at the end of the week, but some employees from the branch will be promoted to corporate post-layoff. To Michael that means if he can find out who’s going to be promoted he can fire them first, he’ll get promoted and he’ll save the Scranton crew from being laid off. What a guy!
|Age Range (Description)
|Number of Players
|Spin Master Games
About this item
- IT'S A FUN GAME OF WORKPLACE SURVIVAL: Will the Scranton branch fold at week’s end … or will Michael save the day?
- ROLEPLAY AS YOUR FAVORITE OFFICE CHARACTER: Choose your fave character and assume their persona for the entire game
- EPISODE-SPECIFIC GAMEPLAY: Fun for avid watchers as well as casual watchers
- FUN ADULT PARTY GAME: The Office Downsizing game is for 5-10 players, ages 16 and up
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, birthdays, dinner parties, vacations, holiday & Christmas gifts, and any time you just want to have fun!
- Dry Erase Marker, Dry Erase Calendar, 1 Dundie Award, Plastic Stand, 10 ID Cards. 10 Envelopes, 45 Email Cards, 10 Character Attribute Cards, 27 Incident Review Cards, 10 Dundie Cards, Instructions
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
|3.25 x 4.75 x 7.88 inches
|Item model number
|Manufacturer recommended age
|6 years and up