Originally intended to join the ranks of G1 figures, the Transformers: Legacy Deluxe Autobot Nightprowler robot toy was never been released…until now! Nightprowler, a renegade Autobot, hunts in darkness, silently stalking his foes.
Transformers: Legacy brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiverse. Figures feature deco inspired by their universe with an updated Generations design. In honor of the almost 40-year legacy of Transformers entertainment, the fandoms come together from across the Transformers multiverse, all in one toy line.
Transformers: Legacy action figures are great kids’ toys and exciting collectibles for fans of all ages.
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: figure, accessory, and instructions.
Figure scale: 5.5 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
© 2022 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Manufactured under license from TOMY Company, Ltd.
- NEVER-BEFORE RELEASED DESIGN: This Transformers: Legacy 5.5-inch Autobot Nightprowler robot toy was originally intended to join the ranks of G1 figures, but was never released…until now! Featuring a Generations-style design
- UNIVERSES COLLIDE: Universes collide with Transformers: Legacy! This epic line of Transformers toys brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiverse
- 2 EPIC MODES: Action figure converts from robot to snow leopard mode in 20 steps. Features intricate molded fur texture, articulated lower jaw, and detailed claws for more realistic snow leopard poses
- TAIL BECOMES TAIL WHIP: Tail detaches from snow leopard mode during conversion and becomes tail whip accessory that can be held by figure in robot mode
- EXPAND YOUR MULTIVERSE COLLECTION: Look for other Transformers: Legacy figures to build out your Transformers multiverse collection and create your own crossover stories! (Each sold separately; subject to availability)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.