Where Do You Put Your Printer? On the table top? Or on the floor? When you find yourself having no space to set your office supplies close by, or trying hard to bend down and get your copies, it’s time to create your printer its own little corner with a home printer stand.
Printer up Top, Papers Below: Put the printer on the top, and store paper, ink, and other supplies on the metal shelf so they are always at hand when needed. The metal shelf of the rolling table cart is height-adjustable to fit items of different heights.
Printer Stand on Wheels: Featuring a compact size and 4 wheels, you can roll this mobile printer stand around when you need it or hide it under the desk to get it out of the way. 2 wheels are lockable so it’s easy to keep it in place.
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal, Particleboard
- Product Size: 16.1”L x 12.2”W x 15”H (41 x 31 x 38 cm)
- Product Weight: 7.3 lb (3.3 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity of Table Top: 66 lb (30 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity of Metal Shelf: 44 lb (20 kg)
- 1 x Printer Stand
- 1 x Instructions
- When assembling the plastic clips, keep the “TOP” arrow facing upwards. After assembly, check the clips and make sure they don’t move up and down.
- Click the plastic clips precisely on the notches to make sure each shelf is at a horizontal level.
- When assembling the shelves, tap the corners of each shelf with a mallet to ensure stability.
- Do not put overweight items on the product.