WORD TEASERS Faith Based Conversation Starters - Thought Provoking Bible Trivia Game for Families - Bible Games for Kids, Teens and Grown-Ups - Christian Game - Bible Trivia Cards, 150 Questions
27298Ask about this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Number of Players||1|
|Brand||? WORD TEASERS|
About this item
- PUT THE PHONE DOWN: Have a real conversation with friends & family with our Christian card game. With conversation cards ranging from easy questions for kids to thought-provoking questions for adults, our faith game will keep everyone talking!
- HAVE JOYFUL CONVERSATIONS: Our questions are non-denominational, non-confrontational & designed to foster open discussions, free from judgment. Our cards will help people from all walks of life feel comfortable as they discuss Christianity & faith.
- STAY CONNECTED TO CHRIST: Whether you're new to the Christian faith or you're a life-long believer, these faith based conversation starters will spark deep discussions meant to help you and your loved ones grow increasingly closer to Christ.
- MAKE TOUGH CONVERSATIONS EASY: Our faith focused questions make it easy to ask hard questions & talk about tough topics, especially as they relate to tweens & teens and how to handle moral & ethical situations they might encounter.
- SHARE THE GOOD NEWS: These Bible based conversation cards make a great gift for Christian youth, teens & adults. They're perfect for 1st Communion, in Easter baskets, and they also make great Christmas stocking stuffers!
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8 years and up|
HAVE JOYFUL CONVERSATIONS
Questions in our Faith edition are non-denominational, non-confrontational & designed to foster open discussions, free from judgment. Our cards will help people from all walks of life feel comfortable as they discuss Christianity & faith.
Word Teasers Faith Edition - Helping Families & Friends Stay Connected Through Meaningful Conversations about Faith
Are there little ones around?
Then whip out a question on the easier side, great for both kids & adults, like
Do you have teens at the table?
Then find a card that's relevant to them! Ask something like
Is it just the grown-ups for once?
Then you'll certainly benefit from thought-provoking questions that really matter this day in age, like
100% Money Back