How does Fashions For Home use my Personal Details?
None of your information will be shared, sold, rented, bartered for, given away, auctioned off. The only exception for sharing information would be in cases of credit card fraud, when we would assist the proper authorities in whatever way was necessary and lawful.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by you, our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to our new arrival’s newsletter list.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information are collected by a third-party service, but this third party simply reports this information in aggregate.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential, such as our credit card processor) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Information We Collect
- Improve the shopping experience
- Contact them if there is any problem with any of their orders
- For other other logistical reasons.
- Process their online orders, including the sending of e-mails
- Inform them delivery status.
- Manage their account Venedor
- Process order returns.
- Respond to their queries.
- Introduces the agreement and gives its effective date
- Obtains acceptance of the agreement
- Grants you the right to make changes to the agreement
- Sets the rules about user-generated content
- Sets the rules around payments and billing
- Sets the conditions under which you may suspend or terminate a user's account
- Disclaims your responsibilities for the spread of malware, etc.
- Excludes implied warranties
- Limits your company's liability
- Indemnifies your company against any losses your users cause
- Determines your legal jurisdiction
In addition to cookies, the policy should outline other types of tracking technologies that may be used by your site — such as web beacons and pixel tags.