Dimensions & Weights
|Assembled Length (in.)
|Assembled Width (in.)
|Assembled Height (in.)
Console Table Sofa Table Easy Assembly with Two Storage Drawers and Bottom Shelf for Living Room, Entryway (Espresso)
- Full Assembly Required
- Environmentally Preferred
- Pine Wood + MDF
- Styled Table Legs
- Open Shelves
- Six Months Warranty
- Console Table \ Open Shelves \ 2 Drawers
- Rustic Console Table
- Classic accent table fits perfectly in any living room. What a stylish piece of console table set to elevate your living room or foyer entryway space! 2. Spacious Drawers And Bottom Shelf Features two big drawers, this occasional console sofa table helps you to organize your living room necessities, keeping them dust free. 3. Selected Material
- The console table is constructed with a solid wood frame and legs with a beautiful distressed finish. It is ensured to be stable, strong and require low maintenance through long years of use. 4. Natural Weatherworn Look
- Rectangular console table with black painted line , elegantly tapered table legs , round deco knobs with Black exude a high-end, elegant feel. 5. Super Easy Assembly
- Simply assemble legs and bottom shelf with the provided instructions. Any damage has compensation during transit. Please feel free to contact our customer service if you’ve got any problems of the item. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
- Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
Dimensions & Weight:
|Cabinet Interior Dimensions
|58”L x 11.1”W x 34”H,38 LBS
|Adjustable shelf dimensions
|61”L x 14”W x 13”H,42 LBS
Top shelf: 144 LBS Bottom shelf: 56 LBS Drawer: 11 LBS
Pine wood frame and legs MDF panels
Top shelf: 20 mm Bottom shelf: 13 mm Legs: 45 mm
|Additional Tools Required
|All tools included
|Care & Maintence
1.Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household
cleaners as they may damage the finish.
2.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.