While your average hand soap can cause dry tight hands Dove Mango & Almond Butter Hand Wash is a great cleanser for dry skin. This hand wash removes germs in seconds and nourishes for hours. Care for your hands while effectively washing away dirt and germs. Made with our 5X Moisturizer Blend consisting of 5 skin nutrients and moisturizers this hand wash goes beyond cleansing to keep hands soft and nourished as you wash your hands for the recommended 20 seconds. This hand cleanser offers a fresh scent that will revitalize your senses with delicate notes of mango and the uplifting fragrance of almond butter. Dove hand wash is gentle on hands and made with plant-based moisturizers for lasting nourishment. What s more this unique formulation is made with no sulfates and no parabens.
- REMOVES GERMS IN SECONDS - Dove Mango & Almond Butter Hand Wash effectively washes away dirt and germs with 100% gentle cleansers. Recommended to wash hands for 20 seconds
- 5x MOISTURIZER BLEND: This hand wash cleanser contains a combination of 5 skin nutrients and moisturizers that maintain hand softness and create new moisturizers for lasting nourishment
- GO BEYOND CLEANSING: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Hand Wash provides instant softness and nourishment that lasts for hours
- GENTLE ON HANDS: Dove hand wash is gentle on hands, made with plant-based moisturizers, free from dyes, alcohol, parabens and sulfates
- UPLIFTING SCENT: This hand cleanser offers a fresh scent that will revitalize your senses with delicate notes of mango and the uplifting fragrance of almond butter
- CARE WITH YOUR CLEANSER: Our mission is to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look, helping them raise their self-esteem
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
Skin Care Concern
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Lauroyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Ppg-9, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.