Goliath Casefile: Truth & Deception Game - Based On Hit Crime Podcast Casefile - Replayable Strategy Game, Ages 12 and Up, 3-4 Players , Black
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Wealthy businessman Casey Parker has been murdered! His list of enemies is long, but the list of evidence is even longer. You and a group of detectives have been put on the case to find his killer and bring them to justice! Use your evidence cards to trade secrets and throw the other investigators off track. Will you use truth or deception to crack the case? Be the first detective to correctly guess who the murderer is, what weapon they used, where the crime took place and why - and win! With 44 cards, there are near infinite possibilities so you can solve a different crime again and again. Turn Casey Parker's misfortune into your next game night. Includes 1 Casefile Gameboard, 4 Case Trackers, 4 Dry-Erase Markers, 44 Cards, 1 Deception Die, 1 Confidential Folder, and Complete Instructions. Recommended for 3-4 players, ages 12 and up.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD---Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Number of Players||3-4|
|Educational Objective||Cognitive Intelligence|
About this item
- Casey Parker has been murdered, and it's up to you to find out why!
- Be the first detective to crack the case in this infinitely replayable strategy game
- Partnered with the hit True Crime podcast "Casefile"
- Features 44 beautifully unique illustrations of game elements, and includes dry-erase boards and markers to easily track your evidence
- Recommended for 3-4 players, ages 12 and up
- Includes 1 Casefile Gameboard, 4 Case Trackers, 4 Dry-Erase Markers, 44 Cards, 1 Deception Die, 1 Confidential Folder, and Complete Instructions
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 2.52 x 10.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.36 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||923122|
|Manufacturer recommended age||12 years and up|