Who murdered the reality show bride? Compete against your friends to solve this celebrity crime in Killer Party’s Kiss of Death! Six to twelve amateur sleuths can play this whodunit party game. To crack the case, collect Clue Cards and use your deductive skills to piece together the events of the crime. But there’s one catch: the only way to get a Clue Card is by performing a crazy stunt! What will you do to get a clue? You and your fellow detectives work your way through three envelopes, until someone solves the case! Sure to get increasingly wacky and hilarious, Killer Party is equal parts fun and challenging! You must use your deductive reasoning and strategic thinking in order to score points and find the bride’s killer! At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! In the event of a tie, you’ll have to take on another mystery – like Killer Party’s Fangs for the Memories! Will you be the one to crack the case? Test your sleuthing skills with Killer Party’s Kiss of Death: the social mystery party game!
- WHODUNNIT PARTY GAME: Who killed the reality show bride? Round up your fellow amateur sleuths and compete to solve this thrilling whodunit social mystery party game!
- PERFORM WACKY DARES: Each amateur sleuth must collect Clue Cards to solve the case. But there’s one catch: to get a clue card, you must perform a crazy stunt! What will you do to get a clue?
- RACE TO SOLVE THE CASE: At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! In the event of a tie, simply move onto the next mystery: Killer Party’s Fangs for the Memories!
- Killer Party Kiss of Death is a social mystery party game for teens and adults aged 16+. For 6-12 players. Games run between 30-60 minutes.
- Includes: 3 Killer Envelopes with Introduction Sheets, 12 Clue Cards, 12 Scratch-Off Investigation Cards, 1 Killer Conclusion Envelope
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
16 to 21 years
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
4.50 x 2.00 x 6.50 Inches
CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items: marbles, small ball, or small parts.
100% Money Back