Elevate your shower and skincare routine with Love Beauty and Planet Kiwi and Peptides Plant Based Body Wash infused with plant based cleansers and skincare ingredients. Crafted with kiwi and peptides, our gentle body cleanser is rich in lather and beautifully scented, leaving skin refreshed and rejuvenated. Our vegan body wash is 92 percent naturally derived and made with no sulfate cleansers, no parabens, no phthalates, no silicones and no dyes. We do not test on animals anywhere in the world and are PETA Approved Vegan. Each biodegradable formula is packed into a bottle that is made from 100 percent recycled material, and is recyclable, for a body wash that leaves you and the planet a little more beautiful How to use Squeeze onto loofah or wash cloth and massage for a rich, thick lather. Rinse and love your clean, soft skin We are committed to small acts of love that make you and our planet a little more beautiful, every day. Our goal is a carbon footprint so small, it's like we weren't even here. We star
|Love Beauty And Planet
|Biodegradable, Plant Based, Vegan
About this item
- PLANT-BASED CLEANSERS & SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS: Love Beauty and Planet Kiwi & Peptides Plant-Based Body Wash is rich in lather and beautifully scented, leaving skin refreshed and rejuvenated
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE FORMULAS: Our body wash formulas contain ingredients that break down into basic components after use or are already in a form that can be readily returned to nature
- 92% NATURALLY DERIVED: 92% of our vegan body wash formula is naturally derived, meaning it’s unchanged from nature or keeps over 50% of its original structure after some processing
- 100% RECYCLED BOTTLE: Each plant-based body wash is packed into a bottle that is 100% recycled and is recyclable
- BODY WASH FORMULA WITH FIVE FREE-FROMS: Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Dye-free, Phthalate-free, Sulfate-free and PETA Approved Vegan
- Package Dimensions : 8.9 x 2.58 x 2.58 inches; 1.49 Pounds
- UPC : 055086012065
- Material Feature : Biodegradable Warning
- Manufacturer : Unilever
- ASIN : B0BLQ8YXXM
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.