Assemble your children for an action-packed learning journey with Marvel Division Flash Cards!
Division Flash Cards are a great way for students to learn basic math skills like division facts 0-12 through fun, hands-on card games that are both fun AND educational for 3rd grade math and beyond.
Why You'll Love These Math Flash Cards
- Engaging and educational math game for kids. Third graders and up practice division facts 0-12 with some of their favorite Avengers! Practice division facts up to 12 with Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and other superhero friends. The bonus resource card features extension math games for even more learning fun!
- Checking accuracy along the way. Check each answer for accuracy on the back of each card.
- Practically sized for on-the-go fun! Each flash card measures 3 1/4" x 5 1/4"--the perfect size to take along on road trips and fit in most bags to practice essential math skills from just about anywhere!
These Division Flash Cards Contain:
- 53 flash cards
- Bonus resource card with additional math games
- Perfectly sized at 3 1/4" x 5 1/4"
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.