What will you write in the Burn Book? Okay, you should just know that we don’t do this a lot, so this is like a REALLY huge deal... We want to invite you to play this game we invented. Here’s how it works: You each tear out a page of the Burn Book, read out some random questions, then write down outrageous things about each other. Oh, and it’s like totally anonymous, so there’s no way you’ll get in trouble. Well, unless someone guesses what you wrote about them—but that probably won’t happen. Right?
- PERFECT FOR AN ADULT OR TEEN GAME NIGHT: Mean Girls is a ‘write-outrageous-things-about-your-friends’ party game.
- TO BURN OR NOT TO BURN? THAT IS THE QUESTION: You all get to anonymously write things about each other in your burn book based on our loaded questions.
- WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT YOU WRITE, THE LIMIT DOESN’T EXIST: If your friend sometimes smells like a foot or once made out with a hot dog, now’s the time to bring it up.
- OUCH! Watch out, one of you will get caught. Each player wins points by guessing who wrote ONE of the answers about them. Either way, the real author must own up.
- JAMBO! In this adult and teen party game, everybody gets to write stuff about each other all the time. There’s no waiting around to burn or get burned!
- Includes: 100 Cards, 7 Colored Mats, Score Pad, Instructions, Big Potato Sticker
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
100% Money Back