In this thrilling Fortnight edition of the Monopoly game, players claim locations, battle opponents, and avoid the Storm to survive. The game play, Design, and components of the board game include elements inspired by the Video game including Fortnite locations and loot chest cards. Instead of Monopoly money, players earn health points (hp).
first choose a character: pick from 27 awesome outfits. Then, it's time to battle. The action die lets players pick up health packs, build walls, and damage their opponents. Every time A player passes go they unleash the Storm; avoid it or lose hp. Like in the Fortnite video game, The last player standing wins!
fortnite and Fortnite (stylized) are trademarks of epic games, Inc. The Fortnite images, story elements, characters, distinctive costumes or "outfits," and related designs 2013-2018 epic games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
the Hasbro gaming, Parker brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, The distinctive design of the game board, The four corner Squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, As well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
|Number of Players
About this item
- Monopoly: Fortnite edition board game: Fortnite fans, this edition of the Monopoly game is inspired by the popular Fortnite video game! It's not about what players own; it's about how long they can survive.
- For Fortnite fans: in the Monopoly: Fortnite edition board game, 2 to 7 players claim locations, battle their opponents, and avoid the Storm to survive; the last player standing wins.
- Fortnite properties and health points: The Monopoly: Fortnite edition board game features well-known locations as properties, and players aim to earn health point chips instead of Monopoly money to stay in the game.
- Battle opponents: use loot chest items and the action die to battle opponents in this fun board game for Monopoly fans and Fortnite fans, ages 13 and up.
- Choose an outfit: the game Comes with 27 Fortnite outfits with Pawn stands, and players can choose to play as their favorite.
|1.63 x 15.75 x 10.5 inches
|Item model number
|Manufacturer recommended age
|13 years and up
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.