Conspiracy Theory Trivia Game tests players knowledge of hundreds of Internet conspiracies. There are five categories of conspiracies: Mythos (mythical places and creatures), Aliens (ancient and modern), Technologies, Schemes (governments and secret organizations), and Random (everything else). To win, you must correctly answer trivia questions to collect a matching set of cards. But beware of government cover-ups that could take some or all of your collection. Great family fun or party game for conspiracy buffs and sheeple alike.
|Number of Players||2-6|
|Minimum Age Recomendation||168|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.5 x 10.5 x 3 inches|
About this item
- Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game tests your knowledge of the world of Internet conspiracies
- Answer questions to collect conspiracy cards to win, but be careful of Cover-Ups
- A QR code is printed on every conspiracy card if you want more details (like when the ghost of JFK revealed that all dolphins are aliens)
- The perfect party game for 2 to 6 players (or teams) ages 14 and up
- Contains 250 Conspiracy cards and 25 Cover Up cards - Check out our new Expansion Pack for more Conspiracies
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 10.5 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||2.51 pounds|
|Manufacturer recommended age||14 years and up|
Uncovering the Truth
We dove deep into the rabbit holes of the Internet and brought you the best Conspiracy Theories we could find.
Bigfoot encounters, alien abductions, time travel, and so much more.
Discover a whole new world with Flat Earth, Hollow Earth, or Earth 2. Who Knew?
- 250 Conspiracy Question Cards
- 25 Cover-up Cards
- 6 Player Tokens
- Game Instructions...unless the Illuminati took them
Hundreds of questions from 5 different categories.
- Aliens- Have we been visited? Some believe we have.
- Mythos- We present Mothman, Bigfoot, Nessie and their friends.
- Tech- Micro chips, Matrix, Cloning...that stuff
- Schemes- Scandals and other nefarious things happen all the time
- Random- Time Travel and Doomsday predictions always a fan favorite
Each card has a QR code so you can follow the White Rabbit and learn more about each Theory.
How to Play
Take turns answering trivia questions based off Internet found Conspiracy Theories.
Collect one of each card category, or 3 of a single category to win.
Beware the cover-Up cards. Hidden in there are tons of Men in Black and Government Hackers ready to foil your progress.
Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game Collection
Want More? Check out the rest of the Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game Collection.
2018 Black Box Expansion
If you loved the Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game, and you want more awesome theories, check out the 2018 Black Box Expansion Pack.
2020 Travel Edition/Expansion
The Travel Edition can be played as a stand alone game, or as an expansion to the Original Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game.