- Shea Butter Is a plant-based ingredient from the fruit of the shea tree and is widely used in moisturizer.
- Amino Peptides are chains of amino acids and the building blocks of skin cells.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is known to help skin retain moisture keeping it seriously hydrated.
- Deeply cleans, without over-drying.
- This creamy and fragrance-free face wash can be used morning and night.
SHEA BUTTER Is a plant-based ingredient from the fruit of the shea tree and is widely used in moisturizer. This body conditioner, containing shea butter, conditions skin and fights dryness all day. AMINO PEPTIDE Amino Peptides are chains of amino acids and the building blocks of skin cells. These ?boss babe? molecules are known to help skin look smoother and firmer. NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3) Our favorite ingredient at Olay is Vitamin B3. This ingredient is known to help skin retain moisture keeping it seriously hydrated. Vitamin B3 can also hydrate to help with surface skin cell turnover and regeneration, as well as exfoliation to remove dull skin. Long story short ? it?s our unicorn. INGREDIENTS LIST WATER, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, GLYCERIN, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL BETAINE, SALICYLIC ACID, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4*, NIACINAMIDE**, STEARETH-21, STEARETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEPTIDE**, VITAMIN B3***