Power up your kids’ play with this 6-inch Power Rangers action figure, inspired by the Netflix series Power Rangers Dino Fury. In the show, the Pink Ranger uses the Smash Key to gain the Smash Armor for extra power!
IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From Dino Fury back to the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Power Rangers have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to generations of fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro, celebrating ranger teams from Mighty Morphin to the Dino Fury. Imagine all the action of Power Rangers with toys from Hasbro! (Power Rangers toys each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Copyright 2023 SCG Power Rangers LLC.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: figure, armor, and Dino Fury key.
Figure scale: 6 inches
Ages 4 and up.
WARNING -- Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
© 2023 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
© 2023 SCG Power Rangers LLC.
- POWER RANGERS 6-INCH ACTION FIGURE: Playtime’s about to get morphinominal with this articulated 6-inch toy
- ACTION FIGURE TOYS FOR BOYS & GIRLS ARE A FUN WAY TO POWER UP PLAY: Kids can imagine the martial arts action of the Power Rangers battling monsters
- POWER RANGERS ACTION FIGURES INSPIRED BY DINO FURY: A group of 6 kids from Pine Ridge (and the planet Rafkon!) power up to protect the world from evil
- INCLUDES WEAPON ACCESSORY & KEY ACCESSORY: In the show, the Pink Ranger smashes up the monsters wearing her Smash Armor
- LOOK FOR OTHER POWER RANGERS DINO FURY ACTION FIGURES & ROLEPLAY TOYS: Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.