You've probably heard the buzz, but Bumblebee is kind of a big deal. And now the bodacious bot is making his mark with a line of some of the most buzzworthy action figures Transformers toys for 6 year old boys, girls, and fans of all ages. See what all the buzz is about, only at Target. The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Robots in Disguise 2000 Universe Tow-Line action figure! Tow-Line always follows the rules, with absolutely no exceptions. He uses his powerful tow hook to haul away any rule violators. Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures feature special Buzzworthy Bumblebee collectible packaging. Collect more Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures, only at Target (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Includes figure, 7 accessories, and instructions.
- BUZZWORTHY BUMBLEBEE: The Buzzworthy Bumblebee collection features some of the most buzzworthy Transformers action figures for boys, girls, and fans of all ages, only at Target
- 2 EPIC MODES: Transformers action figure converts from robot to tow truck mode in 17 steps
- AWESOME ACCESSORIES: This Robots in Disguise 2000 Universe Tow-Line toy for 8 year old boys and girls comes with 2 exhaust pipes, 2 blasters, hook, tow line, and shield accessories
- FIGHT WITH FUSION ABILITIES: This Robots in Disguise 2000 Universe Tow-Line toy can break apart and fuse with other Transformers: Legacy Evolution figures as indestructible armor! (Each sold separately, subject to availability)
- BUMBLEBEE-THEMED PACKAGING: This Transformers figure features special Buzzworthy Bumblebee collectible packaging
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.