(Re)start a vintage Beast Wars collection with this Transformers: Vintage Beast Wars Terrorsaur figure! Inspired by the classic 90s toy, this Terrorsaur toy is designed like the original version -- including figure styling, packaging, and art from the 1996 Beast Wars releases, plus classic tech specs and features.
Striking from the sky like a demonic dragon, this organically enhanced robot warrior is seldom seen…until it's too late!
Terrorsaur figure comes with blaster accessory and converts from pteranodon to robot mode in 6 steps.
Clip out and save the on-box tech specs to share, then see how this figure stacks up against other heroic Maximals and evil Predacons (each sold separately).
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: Figure, accessory, and instructions.
Figure scale: 5-inch
Ages 8 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
© 2022 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
- RE-CREATION OF THE ORIGINAL BEAST WARS DESIGN: This vintage Beast Wars Terrorsaur figure is inspired by the original 1996 Beast Wars release
- CLASSIC CONVERSION: Terrorsaur figure features classic Beast Wars conversion from pteranodon to robot mode in 6 steps
- VINTAGE WEAPON ACCESSORY: Terrorsaur figure comes with a secret blaster accessory that stores behind the head in robot mode
- RETRO PACKAGING: Inspired by the original Beast Wars packaging in the "rocky bubble," this pack features the original Beast Wars logo, and character art
- TECH SPECS: Tech specs are included on the pack in the classic Beast Wars style fans know and love. Compare figures’ strength, speed, firepower, and more
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.