Treat yourself to luxurious lather with Cool Spearmint & Thyme Moisturizing Body Wash by Vitabath. Experience an exhilarating clean with the cooling sensation of spearmint mind clearing eucalyptus and reviving tea tree combined with French thyme and refreshing rosemary that will leave you feeling invigorated and ready to take on the world!
|Cool Spearmint & Thyme
|Age Range (Description)
About this item
- ULTRA REFRESHED CLEANSING - Lather up dry skin with our lush foamy moisturizer while you wash away dirt, oil, grime, and odor; next level bathing with a cooling rush of spearmint, mind clearing eucalyptus and tea tree combined with French thyme and refreshing rosemary.
- RINSE THE DAY AWAY - Get squeaky clean from neck to foot with fresh and revitalizing soap to moisturize, calm, and revive thirsty skin; scrubs away to moisturize and revitalize with rich skin-enhancing blend of superfruits, antioxidants and vitamins.
- REPLENISH & RESTORE - Beauty bliss cleanse delivers vitamins A, B3, C, E and provitamin B5 combined with natural blend of pomegranate, noni, coffee, mangosteen, acai, goji, and green tea helps to revive tired skin and uplift the mind.
- LOVE WHAT YOU PUT ON YOUR SKIN - All of the ingredients are good for your skin, no parabens, phthalates, dyes, or propylene glycol in our cleansers; PETA certified, we never test on animals.
- TREATING SKIN FOR 60 YEARS - Since 1957 we have developed enriching bath and body care essentials; committed to product safety, quality, and innovation, we thrive to exceed your expectations.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.13 x 2.13 x 8.25 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 1
- UPC : 691702566583
- Manufacturer : Vitabath Inc-Beauty
- ASIN : B07CHMWCX1
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first. If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.